6. Procedures for the collection, storage, transmission and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
- The operator ensures the preservation of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User shall never, under any circumstances, be transmitted to third persons, except in cases related to the enforcement of the applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending to the Operator a notification to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked «Updating of personal data».
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time with drawh is or her consent to the processing of personal data by notifying the Operator by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator email@example.com marked «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».